Support the Archive
The Papers of William F. Cody, a non-profit organization, relies on your generous support to maintain the William F. Cody Archive. Private donations help fund research, publications, digital scholarship, and many other necessary functions to ensure this vibrant digital archive is continually up-to-date and remains accessible to the public. William F. “Buffalo Bill” Cody’s life and career greatly affected the American West in addition to influencing both national and international events. Buffalo Bill’s Wild West shaped how the global community today views the Wild West.
Please join us in furthering the scholarly study and the preservation of William F. Cody’s legacy by clicking on the following link: https://support.bbhc.org/papers/donate.
Thank you for your support!
Up to $9,999
- Carol Boyce
- Linda Clark
- Jeremy and Amanda Johnston
- Jack Rosenthal
- Nancy-Carroll Draper Foundation
- William C. Garlow
- The McMurry Foundation
- Carol McMurry Library Endowment Fund - Wyoming Community Foundation
- W. Richard and Margaret Webster Scarlett III
- Naoma Tate & the Family of Hal Tate
- Dellenback Family Foundation
- Adrienne and John Mars
- National Endowment for the Humanities
- Wyoming State Parks and Cultural Resources (State of Wyoming Appropriation)
- Institute of Museum and Library Services (Federal Appropriation)